Saturday, May 15

Upcycling

Once upon a time, a bought a new shirt. The second time I wore it I promptly ripped it. Roughly a year from the fateful day, I got myself to Ye Olde Goodwille and procured yet another gray shirt, took both of them apart, put both of them back together again, and voila! T-shirt couture.


Yes, I will wear it in public, although now that I think about it I should really reinforce the neckline...

While on the subject of upcycling (recycling, except better, for those of you unfamiliar with the term), I should mention that I managed to transform my tangled pile of jewelry into some semblance of order last weekend with some similar elbow grease. An old frame + some cup hooks that had been floating around my craft supplies + a partial can of black paint + some white crackle paint =


I am hoping to hang it on the wall. (inspired by these fancy jewelry holders.)

Today I am officially finished school, so hopefully this blog will pick up a bit. I love you all!

~Maria

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool!