Wednesday, November 10

Happy Birthday to Me!

I am now 21 years old. Cool.

Would you like to see the presents I have gotten today?


The paper is a rhyming list of 21 things about me that Cassie at least, the poet, loves about me. It references so many things in our short life together, that regardless of how sincere it may be, I can't help feeling like it is one of the most thoughtful gifts I have ever received in my entire life.

The roses are from Max. (And just so you don't feel the urge to do any romantic fantisizing, he is presently in a wonderful relationship with a girl he is very much in love with, so the roses are only a tribute to his romantic nature.)

Oh, and I am wearing a necklace made by my sister that has been labeled "kickass" by my fellow housemates.

Oh, and I am in Rome right now.

My life so great!
~Maria

1 comment:

Jeannette said...

I sent you a birthday note on my blog! And four emails, and two nanomails, and a phone call, in the last 24 hours. No response. Hmm. You must be having a great time without us! Love you! Mom

Note to my mom and Uncle Bob and anyone else who doesn't understand how to leave comments: If you don't have a website, just type in your message and choose "anonymous" for your identity. The other buttons are so that if you have a blog others can visit you. So don't worry about them. Hope you can start commenting soon! Oh, and fill in the "word identification". That's to keep junk mail out. I wish I had that on my blog!